Thursday 10 May 2012

Update

HELLO HELLO :) I AM ALIVE. 

I am not dead, although it feels like it sometimes! (I'm exhausted).
I don't have the time to post a review lately due to exams and other priorities that I wish weren't priorities but unfortunately have to be :(
I haven't watched a movie in a week! That is a record, for sure, however it is not a choice and hopefully I will have a review up by Sunday night - but even that seems unlikely!
If I do manage to write one, then the movie of choice will be American Pie Reunion - I have high hopes!
Anyway I thought I'd just write this to whoever actually reads my reviews (I know there are many of you! Thanks!) and make sure y'all know the blog still exists.
Thaaaank you for reading my reviews hopefully they are of some help etc etc. Let me know if you've listened to one and watched/not watched a movie because of it!
Gracias amigos.
Bye :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers